Thursday, February 25, 2010

1. I lost my virginity at age 17 within a week of leaving home and going to university. I was drunk and I really didn’t care about him much. We had tried a few days before when we were sober, but it hurt too much. When it finally happened, I bled a lot and I was quite embarrassed. I wouldn’t change anything about my first time, though.

2. I first gave head about a month before I left for university. I was drunk and I brought a childhood friend home from a party when my parents were gone for the weekend. I found it very empowering, but I wouldn’t let him touch me as I hadn’t shaved and had never had anyone touch me down there before.

3. 2 and I never talked about our experience after that. It was never awkward between us, and it never got brought up. At age 19 while out dancing and drinking, he drunkenly asked if we could re-create it. I declined.

4.The first time I actually really masturbated (on purpose, knowing what I was doing) was in the 8th grade. I was reading Harry Potter fanfiction online. Being a straight girl, I was frightened that the "slash" Harry/Draco gay fanfiction turned me on so much.

5. In high school and for a year of university, I only masturbated to gay Harry Potter fanfiction. I found out that it was written predominately by straight women, and that made me feel better about it.

6. My most intense sexual experience happened at age 18, with a boy I’d been sort-of dating all throughout the summer. I was moving away a couple days after, and this would be the last time we’d see each other for.... maybe forever. It was during the summer 2008 Olympics. I was sick with strep throat, but we had sex anyway. We had sex in my basement while my parents hung out upstairs. I came while Michael Phelps won his last gold medal.

7. #6 is the first/only guy I have ever loved up until this point. I still love him. I’m 20 years old.

8. That same guy and I texted naughty things to each other for an entire year while we lived in separate provinces. Almost exactly one year to the day that I had last seen him, I was finally able to visit him for a weekend. It made me so hot when he told me to "go slow, because it’s been a while." It made me happy that he hadn’t had much sex since being with me.

9. I’m dating someone else right now. We’ve been dating for a month and haven’t had sex. I don’t feel like he’s sexually attracted to me, and I’m probably going to break up with him very soon. Mostly, because I can’t get #6 out of my head.

10. I think about #6 when I masturbate. I think about our "olympic" experience. He has told me in the past that it’s what he thinks about in his private time too.

11. I’m straight, but I watch videos of other girls masturbating when I want to get off. I think it’s because I want to pick up some tricks, and I want to know if I look “normal” when I cum.

12. I used to shave myself bare, but I think it looks unnatural. Now, I keep myself neatly trimmed. I’m a real woman, I shouldn’t have to look like an underage child.

13. I have sent nude pictures of myself to random guys over the internet. I never use my real name or face. It makes me feel good, getting complimented by strangers.

14. In my current relationship, I have engaged other guys in cybersex. I’ve discovered a secret talent for talking dirty. I haven’t told my current partner (mostly because I’m going to break up with him soon) but I also don’t consider it cheating.

15. I’ve been in a threesome, with two guys. I like it best that way, because all of the attention was on me.

16. I love giving head. I’ve been told that I suck cock like I was born to do it.

17. I had a crush on a close male friend all through high school. One night while we were watching a movie, he kissed me. I ended up giving him head, and he told me that I was better than his ex-girlfriend. I soon realized that praise gets me hot. He also gave me some constructive criticism, which I’ve cherished.

18. I went on a few dates with a guy who was 2 years older than me when I was 17. He had been the most sought after guy in school so I was quite flattered. He was extremely cocky and would send me pics of his naked body. I wish I’d kept them, so my friends and I could have had a laugh. At the time, I was too weirded out to tell anyone about them and I deleted them right away.

19. The same guy from #19 wanted to take pictures of us making out and in various states of undress. I refused even though I kind of wanted to. I always wondered what he’d do with them, and if he’d show them to our friends.

20. I’ve never had a true one-night stand. I don’t really do drunken hookups (besides my one experiment with #2). I’ve gotten intimate with 3 guys whilst inebriated, and I’ve ended up dating all of them (including the guy I didn’t care about, who I lost my virginity to and #6, who started off as a random that I met at a party and hooked up with by my friend’s garage). I guess I’m lucky that they’ve all called.

21. I’ve videotaped myself masturbating, but it was very clinical. It was mostly just to examine myself and less about showing it to anyone, or using it for my own pleasure.

22. I live with three guys. I started having sex with one of them for a month-long period. I started developing feelings for him, which I don’t think he reciprocates. I thought my other roommates were clueless about our hookups, but I found out a couple of weeks ago that they’ve known all along. When we first had sex, it was Halloween and I was wearing a pirate costume. It's the closest I've ever come to roleplay.

23. I heard one of my roommates masturbating in the shower and I wish I’d been more awake at the time so I might have fully been able to use it for fantasy fodder. I love the sound/sight of guys masturbating.

24. A guy that I've been friends with for a while, but haven't really seen in a few years, "anonymously" confessed to having a sex dream about me on an application on facebook. Later, he came clean that it was he who'd left the message (which is how I know it was him). It turned me on beyond belief, and now I'll always think of him a little differently. He has said that it's made him think of me differently too.

25. Guys love my tits. They’re the body part that I’m most confident about and I’d never trade them. I love girl-on-top because it makes the most of them, and it gives myself and my partner the best angle for squeezing them.