2. My last relationship lasted 3 years, I never once cheated - even though I didn't love him, and the sex wasn't great. I'm not sure that would still be true if the opportunity had come up though.
3. I don't really see the attraction in kissing. It gets boring.
4. As a kid I had a friend who would invite me over for sleepovers. We'd end up in her bed pretending to sleep while I touched her.
5. Because it was always me coming up with excuses to get into her bed, and me doing the touching, I've always felt like I took advantage of her. I can't even think about her anymore without feeling ashamed.
6. I masturbate before sleep almost every night. It's my 'me' time, and the way I wind down after a tough day.
7. I wish my favorite vibrator made less noise - I can't use it when my flatmates are home because it honestly sounds like a lawnmower starting up between my thighs.
8. When I was unemployed I would pick random days to stay home all day and watch porn.
9. I love watching a guy eat his own cum out of a woman. I think it kind of signals a certain comfort with the messiness of sex, and security in his own masculinity.
10. I am uncomfortable with the idea of a guy going down on me. It's only ever happened twice, and I faked an orgasm both times, just to get him away from me without hurting his feelings.
11. I don't like oral because I am repulsed by the idea of eating some girl out, so I imagine guys must be repulsed by it too. On the other hand I quite like giving blow jobs.
12. Generally, when I'm on my own, I am comfortable with my body and sexual response. I spend a fair amount of time wandering the house in various stages of undress when the people I live with aren't home.
13. I once invited a friend into my room without realizing I had a box of sex toys open beside my bed, a used condom hanging out of the bin, and cum on the sheets of my unmade bed. (The boyfriend had left early, and had spent a few hours making up for some fairly lack-luster morning sex.) At the time I just didn't stop to think that any of it would be weird for her to see. After she left I realized what she'd seen, and proceeded to die of embarrassment.
14. I've never been in love, but I imagine it would be all consuming, and amazing.
15. I don't think I'm pretty enough to pick up guys. No guy - bar my Dad - has ever told me that I'm attractive. Everyone knows it doesn't count when it comes from one of your parents.
16. I get inappropriate crushes on guys who are either way older than me, in relationships, or flagrantly gay. I also get painful crushes on guys I assume are too good for me.... Once I realize I have a crush on them I find it hard to ever make eye contact, or small talk with them ever again.