Friday, October 22, 2010

1. I'm a 21 year old female. I lost my virginity at 14, with my boyfriend's best friend in my boyfriend's mother's bed, at a party with terrible music playing.

2. The first person I was ever attracted to was my cousin. We made out frequently. She has never spoken about this since we were 12.

3. Up until age 13 I only had crushes on girls.

4. The first boy I dated was gay.

5. It takes me an incredibly long time to come, and only one man has been able to get me off from sex.

6. I love sucking dick but don't do it much.

7. I've had sex with 7 guys and 4 girls. I've kissed more women than men.

8. When I masturbate or have sex I think about women, but I love being dominated and filled up.

9. I love being strangled when I come, but only one person knows this and he didn't like to do it.

10. I love people who are natural. I fucking hate waxed pussies. I don't love bush either, but I love girls and guys who are natural, no fake tanning, no makeup, natural hair, etc.

11. I don't like receiving head. I don't think I've ever had it good. I put this down to age and lack of experienced partners. But even older men who've gone down on me haven't been so good.

12. I love being dominated, but I am also intimidated by strong/overpowering men.

13. I get wet easily.

14. I love being bitten, everywhere, hard.

15. I love threesomes, and then some.

16. I love role-playing.

17. I'm perpetually confused by my sexuality, but I'm okay with that.

18. I've cheated on every person I've ever dated, and don't think I'll ever be able to do monogamy.

19. My favourite position is doggy.

20. Good sex for me is hot, sweaty, long, dirty, really fucking dirty, no holds barred, all out, try everything once.

21. I had an abortion at 17 and it still troubles me. Only three people know this. I got such bad depression during/after that I didn't leave my house for six months. There were other reasons, but the actual abortion and the day of the procedure were the catalyst. I tried to kill myself two months later and failed.

22. I love talking dirty, but not many people I've been with have liked it.

23. I hate my own body. I find it hard to accept that some people find my body sexy. I think my breasts and nipples are too small, I find vaginas ugly even though I like women, I feel I have the body of a 12 year old boy and I hate it.

24. I love to watch in the mirror, and have filmed sex three times (with the same man).

25. My ultimate partner will be rough, love to bite and be bitten, will talk loud and dirty in my ear while pulling my hair, will love to fuck me from behind and isn't afraid of letting me ravish them entirely, all over, and won't quit till we both come. Male or female.