1. I'm a 20-year-old (soon to be 21 woohoo) heterosexual female who likes to make out with girls on occasion.
2. I’ve always wanted to go down on a girl, or do something sexual with one, but have never really been given the opportunity to do so. I’m also very picky about what sorts of women I’m attracted to, and tend to only be attracted to the type that heterosexual men go after.
3. I grew up with boys, and boys were always open about their conquests and sex, so I was too. Being around boys all the time also made me incredibly forward in elementary and middle school. I was never afraid to talk to be and be friends with a boy I liked.
4. In high school, I was shameless. I’d kiss one boy and move onto to another one in the same week, and there was always some sort of trail of destruction going on whenever I was around. I have no idea how many boys I’ve made out with. I lost track around 30.
5. I’ve had dozens of boys tell me I was the best kiss they’d ever had. It’s still a point of pride for me to this day.
6. I watched Xena all the time when I was a kid, and I honestly thought that lesbianism was normal because no one, not even my own mother, ever told me otherwise.
7. I let a boy take off my pants for the first time when I was 16. No sex, we just fooled around a bit, but from that point on, I wanted to do it all the time.
8. I’ve fooled around in my yard at night, in the library parking lot, in the middle of the forest, in a public bathroom on a cruise and in someone’s car. Like I said before, no shame. I enjoyed every single experience, except maybe the forest one.
9. At one point, I considered trying to become a Playboy model. This was encouraged by my friends, who thought my raunchy attitude on life would be a perfect fit for a career posing naked in magazines. Needless to say, I’ve abandoned that career option, but I still love looking at those gorgeous girls from time to time.
10. I lost my virginity in a cruise bathroom to a man who was living with his girlfriend at the time, and I never felt shittier. I was also recently out of a bad relationship to begin with, so it didn’t help me at all. I’ve been the other woman only one other time. I hated the feeling so, so much and knew that I’d never do it again, the emotional turmoil just wasn’t worth it.
11. I used to have this terrible, terrible habit of moving on to another guy before I had officially ended my current relationship. I know a hurt a lot of people by doing this, and it just kills me that at the time I didn’t even really care about what I did.
12. I also used to be a habitual cheater. It often caused me to hate myself, and hate relationships in general, because fooling around with different guys while in a relationship had consequences, but doing that while single was perfectly fine. I started avoiding getting into relationships using this faulty logic all throughout high school.
13. You can infer from #9 and #10 that I had a hard time sticking to one guy at a time. The horrid, simple truth was that I just got bored with them eventually, so I was always moving on, looking for the next cheap thrill. I’m amazed I didn't end up with any sort of disease with the way I was going.
14. I’m terrified of anal sex. My current boyfriend and I were having sex one day, and he pulled all the way out and actually accidentally went in the wrong hole since he wasn’t really paying attention at all. Even though it was only in for less than a second, it hurt so bad that I’ve been afraid of butt play ever since, which is a shame because I was incredibly open to it before that incident. It’s a hilarious story, however, in retrospect.
15. I had a food fetish up until a previous boyfriend and I tried covering each other in chocolate syrup once and just ended up having everything in a big mess. We found that applesauce worked much better, but it was still a less than desirable result in the end. My current boyfriend and I tried eating chocolate cake off each other once, and didn’t really enjoy the experience either. Food was just not meant to be sexual for me.
16. The first time my current boyfriend and I had sex was in his apartment bedroom while his roommates were in the living room. I made sure to scream extra loud for them, and in turn they banged on the door and made obscene noises. Probably one of the best sexual encounters I’ve ever had, and also possibly the closest I’ll ever get to exhibitionism.
17. I have this wonderful fascination with gay porn and yaoi/slash fan fiction; it gets me going like no one’s business. My current boyfriend gladly indulges me in this, and I love him so very much for it.
18. My current boyfriend and I also have an odd agreement that homosexual liaisons are not considered cheating. This is mostly because of my tendency to make out with girls when drunk. He’s a typical heterosexual male who likes the idea of two hot girls making out, so it all works out. And since I have an obsession with gay porn and yaoi, I’d love to see him kiss a boy some time.
19. I love being held down and unable to move properly during sex. It’s my biggest turn on. I also love being tied up and blindfolded. I want to be gagged one day during sex.
20. I had sex once while wasted and partially blacking out in-between. I hated it. I’ve never been that drunk since.
21. I have this obsession with guys with long hair. I love to run my fingers through it, braid it, pull it during sex, and all sorts of other things. Effeminate guys with long hair are even better.
22. I’ve never been attracted to muscular guys. They always look way too box-like for my tastes. I like tall and slender guys with softer features. The only exception to this rule, oddly enough, is in video games.
23. I want a vibrator but I’ve always been too embarrassed to buy one for myself for some odd reason. Going to buy one for a friend or going shopping for one with a friend doesn’t faze me at all, though.
24. I was offered the chance to participate in a foursome once, but I turned it down because it would’ve been with three friends I knew too well. I didn’t want to have the awkwardness later.
25. Until recently, I was unable to hold a relationship for more than 8 months. I’m on my 10th. I always hated the sticky situations that came with committing to one person, and to my high school mind, staying with someone too long meant wasting your time because all relationships eventually ended. I’ve been with my current boyfriend for almost two years now, and we’re planning our life together after graduating college. I’ve never been happier or more satisfied with my life and sexuality, and at no point did I ever feel like I was wasting my time or missing out on other guys. It’s so wonderful to have something normal and stable, and though it sounds boring, it’s the most exciting experience I’ve ever had.