Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1) I am 18 years old, male, and bisexual.

2) I didn't always know I was bisexual. I didn't get out of denial until a little over a year ago, while I was in my first serious relationship of two years. We ended up splitting soon after. We had already become two different people on different paths. And there was so much I wanted to try that i couldn't have done while being in a relationship. Luckily, we are still best of friends and love each other very much.

3) I would totally have sex with or fall in love with any kind of human, actually. Transgender, transvestite, etc. I love androgyny so much. I love men that look like women especially. Also, women who have beautiful faces and that skinny "boy" body get me hot. And then so does the hourglass woman.

4) I lost my virginity to someone I loved in the woods when I was 16 in the earlier mentioned two-year relationship. We only had vaginal sex once. She wasn't ready... But we had a lot of oral sex. Well, me giving her oral pleasure mostly.

5) Unfortunately, I've had some bad sexual experiences with guys since I "came out." A three-way with a guy I liked and a 40-year-old. And then recently my best friend, who I'm really not attracted to, but I was shit-faced drunk.

6) I'm not very dominant, but i will be when I have to. Which has been more often than I would like.

7) 69'ing is one of my favorite positions.

8) However, I love eating out women. Something about the taste makes me crazy.

9) So far, I am way more into girls than into guys. We will see.

10) Biting, scratching, a little bondage, and most anything kinky gets me hot. I really want to have a woman fuck me with a strap-on. Or a guy just do his thing.

11) I haven't had really good sex yet. Sometimes I have a hard time coming. Probably because I masturbate too much. I'll fix it.

12) I hate the taste of condoms.

13) I love having sex outside. Stoned and outside fucking has something freeing about it.

14) I love having my hair pulled so much.

15) I wish I was a woman.

16) I had sex with this crazy stoner girl who said she came 8 times. I don't know whether or not to believe her. She was a nymphomaniac.

17) I have had sex without a condom, and it's really stupid, and pregnancy scares are awful.

18) I got chlamydia from the crazy stoner nympho girl. I don't regret it. I'm getting rid of it soon. Just need to get those test results back. But still, always check your partner's sexual background before you fuck.

19) I'd most always rather "be fucked" than "fuck someone." I just want to be handled rough.

20) Armpit hair on both genders really turns me on. Same with women with a bush, and hairy legs. Or not. I'm versatile.

21) I really want to have a three-way with a woman and a man. I'd penetrate and be penetrated. Best of both fucking worlds.

22) The best orgasm I've ever had was being orally pleasured and fingered. So intense.

23) I mostly masturbate to people I know, or have fucked in the past. I've masturbated since I was 12.

24) I love friends with benefits. It's so sexy being able to flirt, fuck, and talk about anything. Even about who else they just fucked. It's free and beautiful.

25) I want my nipples bitten and my chest caressed when I'm fucking.