Sunday, March 8, 2009

1. I love to give head. Knowing that I'm giving the other person so much pleasure really turns me on.
2. Sometimes I secretly fantasize about making out with the fattest/most unattractive guys who look like they've never been kissed even at the age of 25. The feeling of power it gives me in knowing that I'm blowing their mind is incredible.
3. I've been masturbating since the age of 5, although I had no idea what I was doing at the time, it was just something that felt good.
4. I lie to others and say that I only discovered masturbation in my late teenage years.
5. When I was in primary school and we had weekly spelling tests when the teacher dictated words out and we had to write them, I used to wait until she had said about four or five words, then write them down quickly, because the panicky feeling that I might forget some of the words excited me. Then I would touch myself under the table.
6. I have never had an orgasm.
7. I really like to sit on guys' faces whilst they give me oral sex.
8. I identify as straight, but the naked female body turns me on more than the naked male body.
9. I like both female-on-female and male-on-male.
10. I am still a virgin.
11. And sort of scared about the pain of the first time.
12. I have only kissed three boys in my life.
13. Only two of them were my boyfriends at the time.
14. I probably won't get any more experience with guys because I love my current boyfriend and I think I will be with him for life.
15. Part of the reason I think I like his looks so much is because he is not good looking.
16. I have a lot of fantasies involving control.
17. Although I enjoy looking at the naked female body, I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable doing anything sexual with a girl.
18. I want my boyfriend to tie me down and strip me roughly, then give me oral sex until I come.
19. I really like dirty talk, and I want my boyfriend to call me his slut, but I'm too scared to ask him.
20. I love making out with people when they're asleep.
21. I'm really paranoid about bad things that could happen with my first time during sex, e.g. vaginismus.
22. My number-one turn-on is when my boyfriend is pissing others off, and he gives them a really evil smirk. So hot.
23. I think I would like to try out stripping. Knowing I'm driving a bunch of guys crazy with lust really gets me off.
24. I love to bite and scratch.
25. When I was little, I used to fantasize a lot about sexual activities... particularly sucking a guy's cock.